Nintendo - SNES / SFC (Snes9x 2010)
Provider: Snes9x Team, Squarepusher
Nintendo - SNES / SFC (Snes9x 2010) 1.52.4
Port of Snes9x 1.52+ to Libretro (previously called SNES9x Next). Rewritten in C and several optimizations and speedhacks. Icon credit: HarryBana (harrybana.deviantart.com) Supported files: .smc, .fig, .sfc, .gd3, .gd7, .dx2, .bsx, .swc
How To Install
To install Nintendo - SNES / SFC (Snes9x 2010) directly from zip file
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
Updated: May 16, 2021