Commodore - Amiga (PUAE)
Provider: UAE Team
Commodore - Amiga (PUAE) 2.6.1
UAE stands for the Ubiquitous Amiga Emulator.
Most games require a version of the Amiga Kickstart ROM. However, some old games will work with the built-in ROM emulation.
Supported files: .adf, .adz, .dms, .fdi, .ipf, .hdf, .hdz, .lha, .slave, .info, .cue, .ccd, .nrg, .mds, .iso, .uae, .m3u, .zip
How To Install
To install Commodore - Amiga (PUAE) directly from zip file
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
Updated: March 01, 2021