GCE - Vectrex (vecx)
Provider: Valavan Manohararajah, John Hawthorn, Nikita Zimin, Demeth
GCE - Vectrex (vecx) 1.2
Vecx is a Vectrex video game system emulator. It can run most Vectrex software. Written by Richard Bannister. Supported files: .bin, .vec
How To Install
To install GCE - Vectrex (vecx) directly from zip file
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
Updated: April 19, 2021