Client for RTMP streams
The Real Time Messaging Protocol (RTMP) is a proprietary network protocol developed by Adobe Inc. to transmit audio, video and other data over the Internet from a media server to a flash player. This addon implements RTMP streaming support for Kodi and installed add-ons.
v19.0.1 - Translation updates by Weblate v19.0.0 - Changed test builds to released 'Kodi 19 Matrix' - Prepared for new language translation by Weblate - Increased version to 19.0.0 - With start of Kodi 20 Nexus, takes addon as major the same version number as Kodi. This done to know easier to which Kodi the addon works. v3.4.0 - Update: inputstream API 3.0.1 - Fix wrong flags bit shift v3.3.0 - Update inputstream API 3.0.0 - Fix and allow use of stream values: - SWFPlayer - swfurl (same as SWFPlayer) - PageURL - PlayPath - TcUrl - IsLive - swfvfy v3.2.0 - Matrix API change inputstream API 2.3.4 - Add german translation - Improve debian package build and add test to Travis CI v3.1.1 - Bump verion for PPA build Global API 1.2.0 and inputstream API 2.3.1 v3.1.0 - Matrix API change inputstream API 2.3.1 - Matrix APi change Global API 1.2.0 v3.0.5 - Matrix API change to v2.3.0 - Re-release API change v3.0.4 - Matrix API change to v2.3.0 - Pass mime type to inputstreams if available v3.0.3 - Matrix API change to v2.2.0 - Allows upto 256 streams
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
|Updated:||March 24, 2023|
|Download 1Download 2Download 3Download 4Download 5Download 6|