Client for RTMP streams
The Real Time Messaging Protocol (RTMP) is a proprietary network protocol developed by Adobe Inc. to transmit audio, video and other data over the Internet from a media server to a flash player. This addon implements RTMP streaming support for Kodi and installed add-ons.
v19.0.0- Changed test builds to released 'Kodi 19 Matrix'- Prepared for new language translation by Weblate- Increased version to 19.0.0 - With start of Kodi 20 Nexus, takes addon as major the same version number as Kodi. This done to know easier to which Kodi the addon works.v3.4.0- Update: inputstream API 3.0.1 - Fix wrong flags bit shiftv3.3.0- Update inputstream API 3.0.0- Fix and allow use of stream values: - SWFPlayer - swfurl (same as SWFPlayer) - PageURL - PlayPath - TcUrl - IsLive - swfvfyv3.2.0- Matrix API change inputstream API 2.3.4- Add german translation- Improve debian package build and add test to Travis CIv3.1.1- Bump verion for PPA build Global API 1.2.0 and inputstream API 2.3.1v3.1.0- Matrix API change inputstream API 2.3.1- Matrix APi change Global API 1.2.0v3.0.5- Matrix API change to v2.3.0 - Re-release API changev3.0.4- Matrix API change to v2.3.0 - Pass mime type to inputstreams if availablev3.0.3- Matrix API change to v2.2.0 - Allows upto 256 streams
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
Updated: September 14, 2021
kodi.binary.global.main (>= 1.3.0)
kodi.binary.global.general (>= 1.0.5)
kodi.binary.instance.inputstream (>= 3.0.1)