Python TMDB Movie Scraper
themoviedb.org is a free and open movie database. It's completely user driven by people like you. TMDb is currently used by millions of people every month and with their powerful API, it is also used by many popular media centers like Kodi to retrieve Movie Metadata, Posters and Fanart to enrich the user's experience.
v1.5.1 (2021-10-19)- Fix: search error when no yearv1.5.0 (2021-10-16)- Feature: downloading logos from tmdb- Feature: search language option added- Change: searching movies from different years if not found- Fix: don't error when all fanart disabled- Fix: don't try to fetch movie set artwork from Fanart.TV if movie is not part of setv1.4.0 (2021-07-10)- Feature: update to new IMDB page layout- Feature: update language files and translation system
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
Updated: October 22, 2021
xbmc.metadata (>= 2.1.0)
xbmc.python (>= 3.0.0)