2SF Audio Decoder
Nintendo DS audio file decoder
To support game audio file used by some Nintendo DS games.
Dual Screen Sound Format is an audio format based on PSF. It stores audio ripped from the ROMs of Nintendo DS games. Music instructions are stored in files with a .2sflib extension and the music notation is stored in files with a .mini2sf extension.
How To Install
To install 2SF Audio Decoder directly from zip file
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
Updated: March 06, 2021
kodi.binary.global.main (>= 1.3.0)
kodi.binary.global.filesystem (>= 1.1.6)
kodi.binary.instance.audiodecoder (>= 3.0.0)