GSF Audio Decoder
VIOGSF Audio Decoder
GSF is a addon for Kodi which adds the ability to play Game Boy Advance music files, the GSF format (MINIGSF and GSFLIB files). This player is based on the Visual Boy Advanced emulator, although the sound quality appears to be identical to Highly Advanced.
How To Install
To install GSF Audio Decoder directly from zip file
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
Updated: April 23, 2021
kodi.binary.global.main (>= 1.3.0)
kodi.binary.global.filesystem (>= 1.1.6)
kodi.binary.instance.audiodecoder (>= 3.0.0)