YM Audio Decoder
YM (spectrum) Audio Decoder
YM (YM2149 Music) is an audio format that logs instructions sent to an AY-3-8910 or YM2149 chip. Playback occurs by emulating the chips and sending the logged data to them. Because the format merely logs the instructions to the chip, it doesn't preserve the original content of the music format.
How To Install
To install YM Audio Decoder directly from zip file
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
Updated: March 02, 2021
kodi.binary.global.main (>= 1.3.0)
kodi.binary.global.filesystem (>= 1.1.6)
kodi.binary.instance.audiodecoder (>= 3.0.0)