MIDI Software synthesizer
TiMidity is a software synthesizer that can play MIDI files without a hardware synthesizer. To use TiMidity you need a working timidity.cfg config file or sound fonts. Copy this files into the directory you intend to store and select it in the Add-on Settings.
How To Install
To install Timidity Audio Decoder directly from zip file
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
Updated: January 26, 2021
kodi.binary.global.main (>= 1.2.4)
kodi.binary.global.general (>= 1.0.5)
kodi.binary.global.filesystem (>= 1.1.4)
kodi.binary.global.tools (>= 1.0.1)
kodi.binary.instance.audiodecoder (>= 3.0.0)