View extras and special features
Provides an easy way to browse and view movie and TV show extras. Extras can be accessed from the context menu in the video library. By default, the add-on will look in the "Extras" sub-folder for content (can be changed in settings). Tip: for how to avoid extras beings scraped to library, see http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:Extras
1.4.2 - updated language files - remove YouTube option from menu (the option hasn't worked for quite some time)
How To Install
To install Extras directly from zip file
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
Updated: March 22, 2021