kaito - Global Context Menu Items
kaito - This Addon is currently in beta. Please be aware there may be bugs present
Adds Global Contextual Menu Items for kaito menu items throughout Kodi
Changelog 0.0.3: - Fixed Rescrape running twice Changelog 0.0.2: - Added Rescrape Item option Changelog 0.0.1: - Initial release
How To Install
To install kaito - Global Context Menu Items directly from zip file
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
Updated: March 29, 2021
License: GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE. Version 3, 29 June 2007
xbmc.python (>= 2.23.0)