Provider: Dag Wieers (firstname.lastname@example.org)
cpuid: tool to dump x86 CPUID information
cpuid dumps detailed information about the CPU(s) gathered from the CPUID instruction, and also determines the exact model of CPU(s). It supports Intel, AMD, and VIA CPUs, as well as older Transmeta, Cyrix, UMC, NexGen, Rise, and SiS CPUs.
How To Install
To install cpuid directly from zip file
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
Updated: February 26, 2021
License: Not specified
os.openelec.tv (>= 4.0)
xbmc.python (>= 2.1.0)