Featherence Emu Console - OpenELEC i386
Provider: zaggash, finalmakerr
Multi-emulator frontend based on libretro
How To Install
To install Featherence Emu Console - OpenELEC i386 directly from zip file
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
Updated: March 22, 2021
License: Not specified
os.openelec.tv (>= 3.2)
xbmc.python (>= 2.1.0)