Atari 2600 joystick
the atari cx40 joystick appeared on the atari 2600 in 1977, and was considered such a great improvement over other controllers that it was the primary input device for most games.
How To Install
To install atari 2600 joystick you may use one of the repositories mentioned under Additional Information > Repositories section below. Or, simply download the addon directly (if such option is present).
To install from a repository (first make sure you have the repository installed)
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from repository.
- Select the repository you wish to install from.
- Select other.
- Select atari 2600 joystick.
- Click Install.
Updated: March 03, 2020
Repositories: Kodi Add-on repository
License: Not specified