Atari 5200 controller
the atari 5200 was released in 1982. the design of the joystick, which used a weak rubber boot instead of springs, proved to be ungainly and unreliable. it was rated the 10th worst video game controller by ign.
How To Install
To install atari 5200 controller you may use one of the repositories mentioned under Additional Information > Repositories section below. Or, simply download the addon directly (if such option is present).
To install from a repository (first make sure you have the repository installed)
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from repository.
- Select the repository you wish to install from.
- Select other.
- Select atari 5200 controller.
- Click Install.
Updated: March 03, 2020
Repositories: Kodi Add-on repository
License: Not specified