Nintendo Virtual Boy controller
the virtual boy is a 32-bit console released by nintendo in 1995. while nintendo promised a virtual reality experience, the red monochrome display and bulky table-mounted headset lead to a poor immersive experience.
How To Install
To install nintendo virtual boy controller you may use one of the repositories mentioned under Additional Information > Repositories section below. Or, simply download the addon directly (if such option is present).
To install from a repository (first make sure you have the repository installed)
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from repository.
- Select the repository you wish to install from.
- Select other.
- Select nintendo virtual boy controller.
- Click Install.
Updated: March 03, 2020
Repositories: Kodi Add-on repository
License: Not specified