Wii Remote controller
the wii remote, also known colloquially as the wiimote, is the primary game controller for the nintendo wii home video game console.
How To Install
To install wii remote controller you may use one of the repositories mentioned under Additional Information > Repositories section below. Or, simply download the addon directly (if such option is present).
To install from a repository (first make sure you have the repository installed)
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from repository.
- Select the repository you wish to install from.
- Select other.
- Select wii remote controller.
- Click Install.
Updated: March 03, 2020
Repositories: Kodi Add-on repository [Leia]
License: Not specified