Note: in order to unlock geo-blocked content and stay safe and anonymous online, it is recommended to use a VPN service, such as, IPVanish VPN.
"Zero traffic logs", "Fastest Speeds", "Access all Kodi add-ons"
Nintendo - Virtual Boy (Beetle VB) v18.104.22.168
source: https://github.com/libretro/beetle-vb-libretro supported files: .vb, .vboy, .bin
How To Install
In order to install nintendo - virtual boy (beetle vb) you may use one of the repositories mentioned under Additional Information > Repositories section below. Or, simply download the addon directly (if such option is present).
To install from a repository (first make sure you have the repository installed)
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from repository.
- Select the repository you wish to install from.
- Select other.
- Select nintendo - virtual boy (beetle vb).
- Click Install.
Updated: March 03, 2020
Repositories: Kodi Add-on repository [Leia]
libretro compatibility (>= 1.0.0)