MPO image decoder
Multi Picture Object (MPO) image decoder
An addon to decode MPO (multiple picture object) files. These are used mainly for 3D cameras and the Nintendo 3DS.
How To Install
To install MPO image decoder directly from zip file
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
Updated: March 09, 2021
kodi.binary.global.main (>= 1.3.0)
kodi.binary.instance.imagedecoder (>= 2.1.1)