Reading of RAW digicam images
Addon based on LibRaw for reading RAW files obtained from digital photo cameras (CRW/CR2, NEF, RAF, DNG, MOS, KDC, DCR and others; virtually all RAW formats are supported).
How To Install
To install libraw image decoder you may use one of the repositories mentioned under Additional Information > Repositories section below. Or, simply download the addon directly (if such option is present).
To install from a repository (first make sure you have the repository installed)
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from repository.
- Select the repository you wish to install from.
- Select other.
- Select libraw image decoder.
- Click Install.
Updated: October 12, 2020
Repositories: Kodi Add-on repository [Matrix]
kodi.binary.global.main (>= 1.2.0)
kodi.binary.instance.imagedecoder (>= 2.1.0)