InputStream Client for FFmpeg streams (libavformat)
InputStream Client for streams that can be opened by either FFmpeg's libavformat or Kodi's cURL. Common stream formats such as plain TS, HLS and DASH (without DRM) are supported as well as many others. The addon also has support for Archive/Catchup services where there is a replay windows (usually in days) and can timeshift across that span. For documenation visit: https://github.com/xbmc/inputstream.ffmpegdirect/blob/Matrix/README.md
How To Install
To install Inputstream FFmpeg Direct directly from zip file
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
Updated: January 13, 2021
kodi.binary.global.main (>= 1.3.0)
kodi.binary.global.general (>= 1.0.5)
kodi.binary.global.filesystem (>= 1.1.6)
kodi.binary.global.network (>= 1.0.4)
kodi.binary.global.tools (>= 1.0.4)