Universal Album Scraper
Provider: Olympia, Team Kodi
Universal Scraper for Albums
This scraper collects information from the following supported sites: MusicBrainz, last.fm, allmusic.com and amazon.de, while grabs artwork from: fanart.tv, last.fm and allmusic.com. It can be set field by field that from which site you want that specific information.
The initial search is always done on MusicBrainz. In case allmusic and/or amazon.de links are not added on the MusicBrainz site, fields from allmusic.com and/or amazon.de cannot be fetched (very easy to add those missing links though).
How To Install
To install Universal Album Scraper directly from zip file
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
Updated: March 05, 2021
License: GPL v2.0