Universal Artist Scraper
Provider: Olympia, Team Kodi
Universal Scraper for Artists
This scraper collects information from the following supported sites: TheAudioDb.com, MusicBrainz, last.fm, and allmusic.com, while grabs artwork from: fanart.tv, htbackdrops.com, last.fm and allmusic.com. It can be set field by field that from which site you want that specific information. The initial search is always done on MusicBrainz. In case allmusic link is not added on the MusicBrainz site fields from allmusic.com cannot be fetched (very easy to add those missing links though).
How To Install
To install Universal Artist Scraper directly from zip file
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
Updated: March 29, 2021
License: GPL v2.0