TheAudioDb.com for Music Videos
Provider: Team Kodi
theaudiodb.com Music Video Scraper
This scraper downloads Music Video information from TheAudioDB.com website. Due to various search difficulties the scraper currently expects the folder/filename to be formatted as 'artist - trackname' otherwise it will not return results. It is important to note the space between the hyphen.
Fixed artist apostrophes
How To Install
To install TheAudioDb.com for Music Videos directly from zip file
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
Updated: February 26, 2021
License: GPL v2.0