theaudiodb.com Music Video Scraper
This scraper downloads Music Video information from TheAudioDB.com website. Due to various search difficulties the scraper currently expects the folder/filename to be formatted as 'artist - trackname' otherwise it will not return results. It is important to note the space between the hyphen.
How To Install
To install TheAudioDb.com for Music Videos you may use one of the repositories mentioned under Additional Information > Repositories section below. Or, simply download the addon directly (if such option is present).
To install from a repository (first make sure you have the repository installed)
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from repository.
- Select the repository you wish to install from.
- Select other.
- Select TheAudioDb.com for Music Videos.
- Click Install.
Updated: September 12, 2020
Repositories: Kodi Add-on repository [Leia]
License: GPL v2.0