The Movie Database Python
Provider: Team Kodi
Python TMDB Movie Scraper
themoviedb.org is a free and open movie database. It's completely user driven by people like you. TMDb is currently used by millions of people every month and with their powerful API, it is also used by many popular media centers like Kodi to retrieve Movie Metadata, Posters and Fanart to enrich the user's experience.
v1.3.2 (2021-03-13) - Change: improve best match selection - Change: poster language fallback to highest rated - Fix: handle errors when connecting to TMDB v1.3.0 - v1.3.1 - Change: removed dependencies on requests, tmdbsimple, and trakt modules - Change: simplify artwork selection options
How To Install
To install The Movie Database Python directly from zip file
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
Updated: March 30, 2021
xbmc.metadata (>= 2.1.0)
xbmc.python (>= 3.0.0)