Xross Entity Map for TV shows
TheXEM.de is a site that map episode numbering from multiple sources to their TheTVDB.com counterparts. This scraper let you choose between "scene", AniDB.net and TVRage.com, or the original TheTVDB.com order, as the source for the episode numbering; then fetch the correct data from TheTVDB.com. For more information please visit TheXEM.de
How To Install
To install XEM directly from zip file
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
Updated: April 15, 2021
License: GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE. Version 3, 29 June 2007
xbmc.metadata (>= 2.1.0)