Provider: Roman V.M.
Fetch TV Show metadata from TVmaze.com
TVmaze is a free user driven TV database curated by TV lovers all over the world. You can track your favorite shows from anywhere. We provide an API that can be used by anyone or service like Kodi to retrieve TV Metadata, show/episode/cast images, and much more.
1.0.6: - Changed handling special episodes to match TVmaze website listings. - Fixed a crash on a corrupted cache file. - Improved crash logging.
How To Install
To install TVmaze directly from zip file
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
Updated: March 22, 2021