TMDb TV Shows
Provider: Team Kodi
Fetch TV Show metadata from themoviedb.org
The Movie Database (TMDb) is a community built movie and TV database. Every piece of data has been added by our amazing community dating back to 2008. TMDb's strong international focus and breadth of data is largely unmatched and something we're incredibly proud of. Put simply, we live and breathe community and that's precisely what makes us different.
1.1.17 fix for crash if show had no network listed on TMDb 1.1.16 change so that scraper returns English data for a show if data is missing in selected language fixed order of certification preferences in setting fixed crash if logging data with extended characters
How To Install
To install TMDb TV Shows directly from zip file
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
Updated: April 15, 2021
xbmc.python (>= 2.26.0)
xbmc.metadata (>= 2.1.0)