iftop: display bandwidth usage on an interface
iftop does for network usage what top(1) does for CPU usage. It listens to network traffic on a named interface and displays a table of current bandwidth usage by pairs of hosts. Handy for answering the question 'why is our ADSL link so slow?'.
How To Install
To install iftop directly from zip file
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
Updated: January 13, 2021
License: Not specified
os.openelec.tv (>= 4.0)
Myspass.de (>= 2.1.0)