dbmc (dropbox add-on)
Provider: Joost Kop
View files from your Dropbox account
view files from your dropbox account. this addon can access to all files and folders in your dropbox account. dbmc is not affiliated with or otherwise sponsored by dropbox, inc.
How To Install
To install dbmc (dropbox add-on) directly from zip file
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
Updated: March 03, 2020
License: GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE. Version 2, June 1991