Provider: Carlos Guzman (cguZZman)
Google Drive for KODI
This cloud drive addon uses a third-party authentication mechanism commonly known as OAuth 2.0.
If you want to know more about OAuth 2.0 you can visit the following pages:
Kodi and myself take no responsibility or liability.
The authentication server URL is specified in Settings / Advanced / Sign-in Server. The Sign-in Server implements the OAuth 2.0 protocol.
The complete source code of the Sign-in Server can be download here: https://github.com/cguZZman/drive-login
You can clone the project and host it in your own server.
Play all your media from Google Drive including Videos, Music and Pictures (including Google Photos).
- Unlimited number of accounts.
- Team Drives support
- Google Photos support
- Search over your drive.
- Auto-Refreshed slideshow.
- Export your videos to your library (.strm files)
- Use Google Drive as a source
- This program is not affiliated with or sponsored by Google.
v1.4.10 released Nov 12, 2020:
- Export improvements
How To Install
To install Google Drive directly from zip file
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
Updated: March 08, 2021