Provider: Peter Smorada (firstname.lastname@example.org)
ISC DHCP is easy and efficient way to provide dhcp services
this is an unofficial addon. please don't ask for support in openelec forum / irc channel
ISC DHCP is open source software that implements the Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol for connection to an IP network. It is production-grade software that offers a complete solution for implementing DHCP servers, relay agents, and clients for small local networks to large enterprises. ISC DHCP solution supports both IPv4 and IPv6, and is suitable for use in high-volume and high-reliability applications. DHCP is available under the terms of the ISC License, a BSD style license.
How To Install
To install dhcp directly from zip file
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
Updated: March 22, 2021
License: Not specified
os.openelec.tv (>= 4.0)
xbmc.python (>= 2.1.0)