Where Are You
Plugin module to display a custom dialog box when playing external media.
Where Are You is a plugin for Kodi that accepts a URL from a stream file and then displays a dialog box with the title and message from the stream file URL. After the dialog is dismissed a black video plays for 2 seconds. This is basically to do what the media stub file does (which is display a title and a message for a given file), but for streaming files because the media stub only works if you have an optical drive attached to the device running Kodi.
- fix for "no next item in playlist" error
How To Install
To install Where Are You directly from zip file
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
Updated: February 26, 2021