Provider: enen92, TVAddons, RonnieHD
SopCast and AceStream for Kodi
The author does not host nor distribute any of the content you may watch using this addon. The author has no part in the development of any included technologies. When seeking help in Kodi's forum please respect rules (http://kodi.wiki/view/Forum_rules).
Plexus - Any complex structure containing an intricate network of parts. Plexus brings native peer-to-peer support (AceStream and SopCast) for Kodi Entertainment Center for several platforms. Documentation: (missing)
How To Install
To install Plexus directly from zip file
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
Updated: March 30, 2021
License: Not specified