PVR IPTV Simple Client
Provider: nightik and Ross Nicholson
Kodi PVR addon for IPTV support. https://github.com/afedchin/Kodi-addon-iptvsimple/wiki/IPTV-Simple-Home
This is unstable software! The authors are in no way responsible for failed playings, incorrect EPG times, wasted hours, or any other undesirable effects.
IPTV Simple PVR Client support m3u playlists, streaming of Live TV for multicast/unicast sources, listening to Radio channels and EPG.
- Fixed: Add support for format specifiers use for detecting terminating catchup and granularity
- Update: Make inputstream add-ons a required dependency
- Fixed: Add missing initialisation of display name with underscores after fixing slow epg
- Update: Readme - update description for Kodi 19 and add table of contents
- Fixed: An xmltv channel cannot have an empty id field
- Fixed: Fix slow epg load due to display name checks when finding a channel
- Fixed: Only force load EPG data on startup if catchup is enabled
- Added: Support custom channel group filters
- Added: Reload settings before reloading playlist and EPG data
- Update: PVR API 7.1.0
- Added: support past and future max epg days and always load EPG data on start
- Added: Safe localtime and format strings for timestamps in catchup
- Added: Allow now/current time format specifiers in live stream URLs
- Added: Redact catchup source and url format string
- Added: Some providers use 'tvg-rec' instead of 'catchup-days'
- Added: Set minimum inputstream ffmpegdirect, rtmp and adaptive versions to API stable version for Matrix
- Added: Redact URLs when logged
- Update: Replace square brackets with bold text in addon settings help text
- Update: PVR API 7.0.2
- Update: Remove p8 from debian control file
- Added: Add options to support both UDP and all stream types when using timeshift feature
- Fixed: README spelling corrections
- Update: Use add-on supplied StringUtils and remove local version
- Update: Remove p8-platforms and add local StringUtils for cpp17
- Fixed: Append TV/Radio to group name if the same group name is used for both channel types
- Update: Allow max catchup of 15 days
- Added: Support premiere and new tag from XMLTV
- Fixed: Only allow timeshift on streams that are live
- Fixed: Don't allow timeshift mode on catchup VOD stream
- Fixed: Correctly pass realtime stream information to inputstream.ffmpegdirect addon
- Fixed: Fix timeshift not working for catchup streams without timestamp
- Added: Add advanced option to always enabled timeshift for supported streams using custom M3U properties
- Added: Check inputstream is installed or enabled if a custom inputstream is provided in M3U
- Update PVR API 7.0.1
- Update PVR API 7.0.0
- Rework addon to support new API interface
- Added: Enable timeshift feature from inputstream.ffmpegdirect
- Added: Support VOD catchup streams including those via plugin URLs
- Added: Access to ffmpegdirect settings and inputstream checks (C++ API)
- Fixed: Fix flussonic ts detected as wrong type
- Fixed: Use kodis built in inputstreams for plugin urls
- Fixed: Fix incorrect catchup granularity for flussonic stream
- Added: Support catchup-type M3U property
- Added: Set MIME type and manifest on stream types if required
- Added: Support multiple occurrences of year, month and day in catchup format specifiers
- Update: Change docs to use inputstream instead of inputstreamclass
- Update PVR API 6.5.1
- Update Global API 1.2.0
- Check to make sure catchup streams support timeshifting before letting them do so
- Fix catchup streams for fs, xc and shift being passed URL with possible protocol options
How To Install
To install PVR IPTV Simple Client directly from zip file
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
Updated: March 05, 2021
kodi.binary.global.main (>= 1.3.0)
kodi.binary.global.general (>= 1.0.5)
kodi.binary.global.filesystem (>= 1.1.6)
kodi.binary.global.tools (>= 1.0.4)
kodi.binary.instance.pvr (>= 7.1.0)