Pluto.tv PVR Client
Pluto.tv PVR Client. Note: This is not an official pluto.tv plugin and not related to pluto.tv. It was developed by volunteers.
How To Install
To install Pluto.tv PVR Client you may use one of the repositories mentioned under Additional Information > Repositories section below. Or, simply download the addon directly (if such option is present).
To install from a repository (first make sure you have the repository installed)
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from repository.
- Select the repository you wish to install from.
- Select other.
- Select Pluto.tv PVR Client.
- Click Install.
Updated: October 13, 2020
Repositories: Kodi Add-on repository [Matrix]
License: GNU General Public License. Version 2, June 1991
kodi.binary.global.main (>= 1.2.2)
kodi.binary.global.general (>= 1.0.4)
kodi.binary.global.filesystem (>= 1.1.3)
kodi.binary.instance.pvr (>= 7.0.0)
InputStream Helper (>= 0.4.1)