Colossus Libraries Repository
Note: in order to unlock geo-blocked content and stay safe and anonymous online, it is recommended to use a VPN service, such as, IPVanish VPN.
"Zero traffic logs", "Fastest Speeds", "Access all Kodi add-ons"
Faster Updating of Common Libraries for Kodi
This repository contains intermediate builds of libraries commonly used by Colossus Kodi addons.
How To Install
In order to install Colossus Libraries Repository you may use one of the repositories mentioned under Additional Information > Repositories section below. Or, simply download the addon directly (if such option is present).
To install from a repository (first make sure you have the repository installed)
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from repository.
- Select the repository you wish to install from.
- Select other.
- Select Colossus Libraries Repository.
- Click Install.
Updated: March 03, 2020
Repositories: ..Kodil Repository
License: Not specified