the community repository
Note: in order to unlock geo-blocked content and stay safe and anonymous online, it is recommended to use a VPN service, such as, IPVanish VPN.
"Zero traffic logs", "Fastest Speeds", "Access all Kodi add-ons"
" "The Community Repository" addon, skin and wizard host, contact for details on how to add your content @communityrepo
How To Install
In order to install the community repository you may use one of the repositories mentioned under Additional Information > Repositories section below. Or, simply download the addon directly (if such option is present).
To install from a repository (first make sure you have the repository installed)
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from repository.
- Select the repository you wish to install from.
- Select other.
- Select the community repository.
- Click Install.
Updated: March 03, 2020
Repositories: ..Kodil Repository
License: Not specified