echo coder repository
Provider: Echo Coder
Unofficial Kodi Addons from Xibalba
download and install unofficial kodi add-ons from the xibalba add-on repository. kodi is a registered trademark of the xbmc foundation. we are not connected to or in any other way affiliated with kodi, team kodi, or the xbmc foundation.
How To Install
To install echo coder repository you may use one of the repositories mentioned under Additional Information > Repositories section below. Or, simply download the addon directly (if such option is present).
To install from a repository (first make sure you have the repository installed)
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from repository.
- Select the repository you wish to install from.
- Select other.
- Select echo coder repository.
- Click Install.
Updated: March 03, 2020
Repositories: SuperRepo All [Krypton][v7]
License: Not specified