Install Addons from github.com/Xycl development repository
here you can find the latest add-on developement versions. these versions might be unstable! use them with caution.
How To Install
To install xycl add-on repository you may use one of the repositories mentioned under Additional Information > Repositories section below. Or, simply download the addon directly (if such option is present).
To install from a repository (first make sure you have the repository installed)
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from repository.
- Select the repository you wish to install from.
- Select other.
- Select xycl add-on repository.
- Click Install.
Updated: March 03, 2020
Repositories: SuperRepo All [Krypton][v7]
License: Not specified
xbmc.addon (>= 12.0.0)