Neon Star Images.
this is a screensaver that makes use of a single image when prompted to start the screensaver. still image can be used, but this project is meant for animated gifs.
How To Install
To install neon star screensaver you may use one of the repositories mentioned under Additional Information > Repositories section below. Or, simply download the addon directly (if such option is present).
To install from a repository (first make sure you have the repository installed)
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from repository.
- Select the repository you wish to install from.
- Select other.
- Select neon star screensaver.
- Click Install.
Updated: March 03, 2020
Repositories: SuperRepo All [Krypton][v7]
License: Not specified
xbmc python (>= 2.1.0)
xbmc.addon (>= 12.0.0)