Provider: Rick Phillips (ruuk)
Screensaver that displays an image slideshow from a plugin
The Slideshow screensaver will show you a slide show of images using various transition effects. It can be configured to show images from image plugins installed on XBMC
How To Install
To install Plugin Slideshow directly from zip file
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
Updated: February 26, 2021
License: GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE. Version 2, June 1991
xbmc.python (>= 2.1.0)