Screensaver which makes use of the Qlock add-on by Amet (Team-XBMC)
A screensaver which makes use of the Qlock add-on to display a letter matrix clock.
How To Install
To install QLock Screensaver you may use one of the repositories mentioned under Additional Information > Repositories section below. Or, simply download the addon directly (if such option is present).
To install from a repository (first make sure you have the repository installed)
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from repository.
- Select the repository you wish to install from.
- Select other.
- Select QLock Screensaver.
- Click Install.
Updated: May 01, 2020
Repositories: Kodi Add-on repository [Leia]
License: GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE Version 2