Screensaver that turns your display off to save power
The Turn Off screensaver turns your TV, projector or screen off, like any old fashioned screensaver is intended to do. Next to managing your display, it can also manage your device power state, log your profile off or mute audio to avoid sounds through your A/V receiver.
How To Install
To install Turn Off directly from zip file
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
Updated: January 26, 2021
xbmc.python (>= 3.0.0)