advanced portable power-menu (xvbmc)
Advanced Portable Power-Menu
suspend, shutdown, reboot, kill, restart kodi, reload skin, log off, screenshot, settings, sys.info, file manager, xvbmc
How To Install
To install advanced portable power-menu (xvbmc) you may use one of the repositories mentioned under Additional Information > Repositories section below. Or, simply download the addon directly (if such option is present).
To install from a repository (first make sure you have the repository installed)
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from repository.
- Select the repository you wish to install from.
- Select other.
- Select advanced portable power-menu (xvbmc).
- Click Install.
Updated: March 03, 2020
Repositories: ..Kodil Repository
License: GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE. Version 3, June 2007