advanced setting setter
Advanced Setting Setter
This addon allows you to activate and modify a large number of advanced settings in Kodi without having to manually create and populate an advancedsettings.xml file. WARNING: these settings are for advanced users only. Use at your own risk.
How To Install
To install advanced setting setter you may use one of the repositories mentioned under Additional Information > Repositories section below. Or, simply download the addon directly (if such option is present).
To install from a repository (first make sure you have the repository installed)
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from repository.
- Select the repository you wish to install from.
- Select other.
- Select advanced setting setter.
- Click Install.
Updated: March 03, 2020
Repositories: ..Kodil Repository
License: GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE Version 3, 29 June 2007