Download images and additional info of the currently playing artist
Addon to download images and additional information from fanart.tv and theaudiodb.com of the currently playing artist. The images, along with local artists' images, and info can be used by the skin to create a slideshow for the artist being listened to.
- fix for similar and album infolabels not being cleared property at artist change
- updated language files
- changed method for loading Kodi addon variables
- code reformatting for consistent capitalization meaning in variables
- updated read/write functions to use Python 3 features when running in Python 3
How To Install
To install Artist Slideshow directly from zip file
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
Updated: February 26, 2021