Help manage Artist Slideshow Cache Images
artist slideshow helper provides a list artist names matched to their hash directory in your artist slideshow image directory to make things a little easier to manage. it also allows you to migrate images out of the cache directory into a local directory structure.
How To Install
To install artist slideshow helper you may use one of the repositories mentioned under Additional Information > Repositories section below. Or, simply download the addon directly (if such option is present).
To install from a repository (first make sure you have the repository installed)
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from repository.
- Select the repository you wish to install from.
- Select other.
- Select artist slideshow helper.
- Click Install.
Updated: March 03, 2020
Repositories: Kodi Add-on repository [Leia]
License: GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE. Version 2, June 1991