Automatically adds extra artwork for your media.
Artwork sources: fanart.tv, TheTVDB.com, The Movie Database, TheAudioDB, KyraDB
Artwork Beef automatically adds extra artwork for TV shows and movies into your library. It grabs them from wonderful web services and the file system.
v0.28.5 (2020-11-26) - fix: really really treat 403 as 404 and replace it v0.28.4 (2020-11-21) - fix: 403 change causing errors with other web service issues v0.28.1 - v0.28.3 - fix: treat 403 as 404 and replace it - fix: don't throw an error when a movie set is lost - Fix: avoid adding duplicate fanart from TVDB - Fix: log full URL when download fails - Fix: remove KyraDB v0.28.0 (2020-02-08) - Feature: Add "Path exclusion" settings to skip processing media items by path
How To Install
To install Artwork Beef directly from zip file
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
Updated: March 22, 2021
License: The MIT License