Automatically download artwork for your media.
Artwork Dump automatically downloads artwork for media in your video and music libraries into your media file system. It only downloads artwork already added to your libraries.
v0.2.1 (2021-03-26) - fix: finding album folders from disc folders - fix: context menu visibility for single items v0.2.0 (2021-03-07) - feature: action preload all artwork to texture cache - feature: option to add multiple fanart from scraper results - fix: more Kodi crashes with non-UTF8
How To Install
To install Artwork Dump directly from zip file
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
Updated: March 27, 2021
License: The MIT License